Wednesday, January 09, 2013

Work in Progress Wednesday


Here I am, plugging away at my first CQJP block for 2013. 
When I picked these fabrics and planned out my nine block wall hanging, I was hoping for a 
bit of Asian flare.
I chose fairly soft lines for the feather stitch, then added some shimmery blue
foliage and dangling beads.


This block will be in the top left corner. So, the stitching in the top right corner will
hopefully mirror this design.
Here's to my very first Work in Progress post.
Hopefully this is the start of something new...

4 comments:

Iris said...

This is so pretty! In Dutch we would say: A monk's toil, but with such very lovely results...

Marjolein said...

This is a really nice delicate branch. lovely shape!

Orange Crumpled Napkin said...

This is very pretty! This is going to be one beautiful project when you complete it. I might try that stitch you have with those tiny beads. Very nice!

NinaMe said...

This is very beautiful! Your mother's lace fit perfectly. I'm going to follow this project up to the end. :)