Sunday, October 21, 2012

Autumn Color 2012 - Phase 2

The Autumn Color 2012 Project is well under way. Each participant dyed their own fabric, lace, 
and motif and sent their kits out. I received my first kit from Tatyana in England. I was 
under the impression that we were to send two pieces of fabric, two pieces of lace, 
and one motif.....and this is what I received.
Enough materials to make at least four blocks!


With each kit I receive, I am to construct a 7" crazy quilt block and send it to another person on the list. The following form accompanies each package so that, in the end, each of us will know who did the dying, who constructed the block, and who did the embellishing.


Here is the block I constructed from Tatyana's materials that will now be sent to 
Liudmila in the Republic of Moldova.
Such fun!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

WOOWWWW Zurn!!!!! so beautiful!!! I love this block very very much!!!
:)

Indigene said...

Those color combination with those textures are beautiful!

Tatyana Ratcliffe said...

Zurn I see you didn't use all lol, it is very beautiful.

Marjolein said...

WOW, such vibrant colors!