Saturday, October 13, 2012

Oh! Crazy love....

Maybe it's silly, but when I look at this quilt top, I hear Van Morrison singing Crazy Love. 
How could I not give it that name?


So, here is the Crazy Love quilt.


Feels fitting...I love color, I love Kaffe fabrics, I love my crazy life, and it all makes me smile.


Well, some good things you have to wait for. This quilt top began in the fall of 2011 and is now done.


I named it "Holding the World."


And......I finished stitching my 3rd crazy quilt block! My dear friend, Masha, and I swapped blocks and stitched for each other. She sent me the block, thread, and beads....and the rest was up to me. I had so much fun with this. The colors brought constant cheer to me.




Enjoy, Masha :) It will be in the mail on Monday wrapped in love and
best wishes.


Here is the lovely block that Masha stitched for me.
A deeply felt thank you....


3 comments:

Indigene said...

Wow, every single block is gorgeous!

Marjolein said...

You showed some real eye candy, thank you!
Your block is very cheerful. Very nice how you echoed the motive in the center patch.
Love the colors of the "crazy love" quilt.

Anonymous said...

Many thanks for writing valuable post regarding the subject. I am a fan of your site. Maintain the great work.