Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Did I hear Kaffe??



Seriously, whenever I hear the name Kaffe, I smile. 
Why? 
Because his fabric designs simply make me happy. The graphics are bold, and the colors are saturated. Just love them!!!
I'm working with 16 different fabrics from Kaffe Fassett's fall 2012 collection.
Lucky me :)



Here's my October block for the Block Swap Adventure...


and...
I finally finished my second crazy quilt block. Because I'm such a newbie at this, a block feels like it takes me forever. I think when I have learned a lot more stitches and the design elements flow more freely, I won't be so slow. However, I have the rest of my life to work on it.


Thankful for every moment I can spend with fabric and thread...

2 comments:

Marjolein said...

Lovely block...it has balance and harmony. You are not the only one who feels slow. Me too, very slow.
Have a nice weekend!

Unknown said...

Oh... :) everything is beautiful!!