Sunday, April 01, 2012

Hello, April

Another month has come and gone. One quarter of the year already passed. It feels as if time really does move quickly. March was another good month. I can't really complain about what I accomplished. I definitely stayed busy.
-Bound two quilts
-Completed four quilt tops
-Made twelve placemats
-Finished the last four blocks of the brown star quilt


My "What Star Are You From?" quilt came back from Carol of Lorac Designs.


There is something so exciting about getting a quilt back that you have sent out. In some ways, it is like seeing it for the first time.


I just have to finish the binding and then it's ready for the buyer to pick up.


From my stash pick for March, I have completed the first 32 blocks of a quilt. This is what I have spent the last few days working on.


April is going to be a rather crazy month. I will be teaching on three days, taking a class on two days, our quilt group meets on one night, the Ribbon Quilt class reunion is one night, and one sewing day at the shop. Because I will be starting a new project for the class I'm taking, I know I won't be able to start anything else new. Also, at least six quilts will be coming back to me and the two I just got back makes a total of eight. So how will I be spending much of this month.....binding, binding, binding!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

oh.... this is SO beautiful!! I love fabrics, colors, sewing.... it's fantastic what you make!...
hugs,
Masha